The content of the privacy protection policy, including how this website handles the personally identifiable information collected when you use the website services.
The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked websites other than this website, nor does it apply to persons not entrusted or involved in the management of this website.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will, depending on the nature of the service function, ask you to provide the necessary personal data, and process and use your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose; Written consent, this website will not use personal data for other purposes.
- When you use interactive functions such as service mailboxes and questionnaires, this website will retain the name, email address, contact information and usage time you provided.
- During normal browsing, the server will record relevant actions by itself, including the IP address of your connected device, usage time, browser used, browsing and clicking data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve website services. This record is an internal application and will never be made public.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the content of the questionnaires collected, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. Except for internal research, we will publish the statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but do not involve specific personal information.
- The website hosts are equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems and other related information security equipment and necessary security protection measures to protect the website and your personal data. Strict protection measures are adopted. Only authorized personnel can access your personal data. , the relevant processing personnel have signed confidentiality contracts, and those who violate the confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
- If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations, and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
External links to the website
The pages of this website provide web links to other websites, and you can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this website. However, the linked website does not apply the privacy protection policy of this website, and you must refer to the privacy protection policy in the linked website.
Policy on sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public authorities, unless there is a legal basis or contractual obligation.
The circumstance of the proviso in the preceding paragraph includes but is not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly stipulates.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or impede the rights and interests of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit has analyzed and disclosed your personal data for the purpose of identifying, contacting or taking legal action. necessary.
Cookies and other technologies
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser function item you are using to High, the writing of cookies can be rejected, but some functions of the website may not be executed properly.
The privacy protection policy of this website will be revised at any time in response to demand, and the revised terms will be published on the website.